Easy Altered Scrap 'n Easel vs. the Easel-Ette

I really wanted the relatively new smaller Scrap 'n Easel-ette and have been looking on eBay for several months hoping for a good deal but they were always $40.  I just received an email this week from Contain ya Crafts, the manufacturer, that they were having an anniversary sale.  I almost brought one until I had a better idea (for my purposes anyway).  Here is a video I filmed in real time showing how I altered my old Scrap 'n Easel and made myself an easel-ette!



Here is Part 2, with a few more notes about this process. 

Please leave me comments, on here and/or on YouTube and let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

0 LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read them all.

Earn Rebates!


Total Pageviews

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright Notice

All content, including designs, concepts, text and photographs are COPYRIGHT ©2011 Karen Prusiewicz. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration & enjoyment only and may not be used for profit, publication or design contest.
Thank you.