New Creative Memories Cricut Cartridge is coming out!!!

I have never really liked any of the baby cartridges for my Cricut, so I don't own any of them.  I am hoping I will fall in love with the new one coming out from Creative Memories.  Let me know what you think and if you don't have a consultant, I have a really good one to send you to.  Have lots of scrapping to do for my nieces and my brand new nephew.

 Close to my Heart:  My Close to My Heart Consultant   and Creative Memories:  My Creative Memories Consultant     If you don't already have a consultant, I highly recommend your visiting their websites to place an order or ask any questions you may have about their products.


There is a new Creative Memories Cricut Cartridge that will be available in March.   The cartridge is called "Stork's Delivery" and it coordinates with two new Power Palette Additions from Creative Memories, "Fabulous Baby Girl" and "Rugged Baby Boy."

0 LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read them all.

Earn Rebates!


Total Pageviews

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright Notice

All content, including designs, concepts, text and photographs are COPYRIGHT ©2011 Karen Prusiewicz. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration & enjoyment only and may not be used for profit, publication or design contest.
Thank you.