Progress! Day 10

We have some progress now, the mess from the exhaust fan is all cleaned up.  I decided I didn't like the Aqua ceiling paint, so hubby repainted it (3 coats!!!) with white.  Without too much grumbling, I might add!

The vanity and mirror cabinet are installed and lights are working.  So happy with this decision.

























THE BIG DILEMMA

The upper cabinet should actually have been installed the opposite way.  However, since it is right next to a wall, the doors wouldn't open all the way.  If we install it so that the doors will open, the matching valance won't match.  Ugghhh.  What to do??? Well, my fabulous carpenter installed it like this (really upside down), turned the valance/light upside down as well and will build molding and frame it all in for me.  I think it will work out just fine.  If I didn't have Scott doing this part of the job, we wouldn't have any idea how to solve this problem.

Another fabulous idea Scott had and I know I will love, is he placed outlets inside the cabinet for us.



1 LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE:

Sigma Tile Cutter said...

Amazing change in bathroom. Love this vanity design with good color combination. You guys did a great job.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read them all.

Earn Rebates!


Total Pageviews

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright Notice

All content, including designs, concepts, text and photographs are COPYRIGHT ©2011 Karen Prusiewicz. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration & enjoyment only and may not be used for profit, publication or design contest.
Thank you.