Sealing the Bathroom Grout

Today I sealed the tile and grout in the bathroom.  After the successful cleaning yesterday, I wanted to get this done before any dirt started knocking at the door again.  You can read about how I got the grout sparkling again in my previous post HERE.

I used this product following the directions on the bottle.  It was recommended to me by the kitchen tile installer as the best on the market.  It was a bit pricier than others, but he said it was worth it.
It was surprisingly easy to do.  I used a sponge paint brush and painted it on the grout.  I did two coats on everything and it is really amazing.  Although my tile is only a year old, the difference is remarkable.  The hubby even noticed and said it looked brand new again.
All white & shiny again!
You can really see the shine after using the sealer.



0 LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read them all.

Earn Rebates!


Total Pageviews

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright Notice

All content, including designs, concepts, text and photographs are COPYRIGHT ©2011 Karen Prusiewicz. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration & enjoyment only and may not be used for profit, publication or design contest.
Thank you.