My favorite organizing tools: The ScrapRack by Totally Tiffany

I know someone asked for advice on how to store extra ScrapRack pages and supplies, so I took some photos of my system. I use a Spinder Binder and section dividers for each type of page. One big benefit is that I know immediately if I'm running out of a certain type of page or if there are some that I really never use. Hope this will help someone here, let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.totally-tiffany.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Product-Catalog-2017.pdf











0 LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I read them all.

Earn Rebates!


Total Pageviews

Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Copyright Notice

All content, including designs, concepts, text and photographs are COPYRIGHT ©2011 Karen Prusiewicz. Original artworks are shared for your personal inspiration & enjoyment only and may not be used for profit, publication or design contest.
Thank you.